COAP - Children of Addicted Parents and People
Any young person affected by parental and family drug and alcohol abuse, or any other form of addictive behaviour can connect with others in similar situations for support around their emotional wellbeing.
This is an online service for young people ranging from 7 – 30 years of age that are concerned about a family members addiction.
This is an online service that allows young people to:
- post messages safely and get support from people who understand;
- recognise the indicators of addiction;
- ask for counselling support; and
- get involved and support others through their own experiences.
Please visit the website for more details.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 07508 604 023
Where to go
- SW8 1AW
- Get directions
- You may use the contact form on our website if you prefer to get in touch with us.
Last updated: 25 Mar 2019