Seatbased Exercise Class
This is a low intensity exercise session for visually impaired/blind participants of all ages and abilities, run by the Thomas Pocklington Trust.
Anyone can attend these sessions.
The benefits are:
- exercise is low intensity decreasing the chance of injury;
- people can stay fit and healthy; and
- people can make friends and socialise.
Please wear suitable clothing and bring water and a towel.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Balham Resource Centre
1c, Yukon Road
- SW12 9PZ
- Get directions
- Contact provider for details
To use this service:
- You need to have a visual impairment
- You can refer yourself or your child
- You should phone before you go to let them know you are coming.