The CAP Wandsworth Centre
Free Money Management and Debt counselling in the borough of Wandsworth from an award winning charity.
Christians Against Poverty is a charity that gives free debt help to anyone in debt and also runs other projects such as the CAP Money course.
The Debt Help service:
The service offers free debt help to anyone in debt.
- Home Visits (a debt coach and support worker from the centre will visit you in your own home)
- An effective budget (trained debt counsellors work out a realistic budget for the client which prioritises essential bills. Our CAP HQ team will negotiate affordable payments with each creditor)
- CAP Plan (the clients pays monthly into the CAP plan which acts like a simple bank account to cover all bill and debt repayments)
- Assistance for those in severe debt
- Debt Free (a client is supported by CAP until they debt free)
The CAP Money Course:
- A regularly run free course designed to help you budget, save and spend more wisely
To find out more, please call the centre on 07900 403 261 for further info.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St Mark's Church
- SW11 1EJ
- Get directions
Last updated: 11 Jun 2020