Naming ceremonies are a good way to introduce the new member of your family for your family and friends.
This service is for children, their families and friends.
A naming ceremony provides:
- an opportunity to announce the names chosen for the child
- an occasion for parents to make promises to their child
- friends and relatives can pledge a special relationship with the child
- grandparents to play a part in the ceremony
Please call for details of availability, venues and bookings.
Who to contact
Where to go
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Last updated: 25 Jul 2019