Wandsworth Domestic Violence One Stop Shop
This service provides a drop in meeting place for those experiencing domestic violence and abuse in the borough.
This service provides information about:
- legal options,
- including advice regarding injunctions;
- support with relocation and housing issues;
- and advice and support for victims, to ensure the best possible solution; and
- will also advise professionals on how to support children and families experiencing domestic violence.
The service is available to all regardless of whether they have reported the violence to the police.
Open Mondays 10am - 12:30pm, except bank holidays
Please refer people who need support with domestic violence to Wandsworth Safety Net 020 7801 1777
Who to contact
Where to go
- One Stop Shop
St. Marks Church
- SW11 1EJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday 10:00am - 12:30pm (except Bank holidays)
- Time of day
Last updated: 16 Oct 2019