Giving couples the tools to build strong and healthy marriages.
Have you booked your marriage in for a 9,000 mile service recently?
- Do you need an oil change, or a chance to check the brakes?
- Maybe it’s a minor adjustment or a major repair?
- How does the road ahead look from where you are?
- Are you blowing a gasket? Or just a fuse or two?
- Do you feel you’re not firing on all cylinders, and could run better?
Don’t leave it too long - come along to your local “garage” for full comprehensive service, reasonably priced, and a meal while you’re waiting!
While the work cannot be totally guaranteed, the mechanics are fairly reliable, and we do offer full after-sales service. We’re committed to the belief that your model will last a lifetime provided it is carefully looked after.
Check out this article by Marina (married to Ben) Fogle who think that doing regular check-ups on the state of your marriage is a must.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Durie Hall
St Mark's Church,
- SW11 1EJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thursdays over 7 weeks: Supper from 7:30pm with a 8:15pm start.
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £70 per couple for the 7 weeks £10 per couple per session