My Future Goal - Fulham FC Foundation
Fulham FC Foundation and Barclays Spaces for Sports (BS4S) deliver My Future Goal in partnership, providing a sport and employability programme in South West, South and Central London. My Future Goal is aimed at young people aged between 16-25 who are not in education, employment or training.
The 10-week programme provides the opportunity to improve employability skills and confidence, as well as to gain accreditations to help young people enter or return to employment. By helping young people develop life skills such as communication and team work, as well as giving them work related training, the scheme aims to increase employment opportunities.
What does My Future Goal involve and what are the other benefits?
- Gain employability skills and achieve qualifications
- Improve health and lifestyle through taking part in sport and physical activity
- Gain an insight into a Barclays Premier League Football Club
- Gain work related experience and volunteer alongside FFCF staff
- Attend trips and events including a tour of Craven Cottage and visit to Barclays Head Office in Canary Wharf
- Opportunity to be mentored by professionals from corporate businesses
- Provided with lunch every day
- Chance to take part in a graduation event and careers fair which includes employers, apprenticeship providers and much more
- 10 week programme delivered by Fulham Football Club Foundation staff
- 15 hours per week (usually three days a week)
Please contact The Fulham FC Foundation for more details.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Fulham FC Foundation
356 West Barnes Lane
- KT3 6NB
- Get directions
Last updated: 10 Apr 2019