Play and Learn 0-3 Year Olds
Play is fundamental in supporting a childs development learning so join us and learn how to include play in every day routines.
For dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-3 years (older siblings are also welcome)
This is an opportunity for families to:
- make friends and socialise with other families;
- get support for through sharing experiences;
- help children explore their creativity; and
- get advice on child development.
There is no need to book, just turn up. Please come dressed for messy play.
Please note: These sessions are very popular so parents and carers are encouraged to be early so their child can get the full benefits of the session.
The centre manager is Jennifer Hindmoor, but please direct all general enquiries to Amanda Gurbarran on the details below.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Smallwood Children's Centre (Based in Smallwood Primary School)
Hazelhurst Road entrance
- SW17 0TW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesaday 9.15 to 10.45am and Thursday 1.30 to 2.45pm.
- Time of day
- Referral required
Last updated: 04 Mar 2019