Bridge Lane Nursery Ltd
Bridge Lane Nursery is located in a purposed built two story building close to Battersea Park. Bridge Lane Nursery is open every weekday (except bank holidays) from 07:00 until 18:30, for 51 weeks per year and caters for children from 3 months to 5 years old.
For more information please call.
Who to contact
Where to go
18, Bridge Lane
- SW11 3AD
- Get directions
Buses: 44, 345, 344, 49 and 319 Overground: Battersea Park and Clapham Junction
- £950 per month for two days a week
£1310 per month for three days a week
£1675 per month for four days a week
£1945 per month for five days a week
Extra day for existing children only: £100 to be paid on the same day. A 10% discount is available for siblings.
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets and play facilities. Stairs to access some facilities; no lift available.
- Experience with
- Staff are confident and have experience with: administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens, injecting needles, feeding tubes, feeding difficulties, epilepsy medication and signing/Makaton. Please contact us to discuss other needs
- Caters for halal, kosher, vegan, vegetarian, diabetic meals and allergies.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Additional 15 Hours (30 Hour Offer)
- 3- and 4-year-old
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:00am 6:30pm
Songs and rhymes
Sand and water play
Visits and outings
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/09/2006 Integrated Good 03/02/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 02/06/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 14/05/2015 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 28/01/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Last updated: 19 Dec 2019