Sexual Health Clinic at Queen Mary's Hospital
Sexual health services are free and are available to everyone, regardless of sex, age, ethnic origin and sexual orientation.
They can help with:
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing and post sexual exposure treatment (PEP)
- pregnancy testing
- referral for termination of pregnancy (abortion)
- emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- on-going conception, including long acting reversible contraception (LARC)
- free condoms
Advice and signposting
- sexual assault
- relationship / domestic violence
This centre also offers more comprehensive sexual health and contraception services and manages complex sexual health services.
Please call the booking and information line to discuss an appointment.
There is no general walk in clinic at this centre, but there is a walk in clinic for young people (under 21):
- Monday 3:30 - 6:00pm
Who to contact
Where to go
Queen Mary's Hospital
- SW15 5PN
- Get directions
To use this service you:
- can call the booking and information line.