Mind in Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster
Mind in Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster is an independent charity which has been delivering mental health services and support to London residents for over 40 years.
Their local community services include:
- Talking Therapies and Counselling
- Community Support
- Services for Children and Young People and more.
They also deliver professional mental health training courses to businesses and schools, as well as counselling support services for universities and colleges.
- Talking Therapies
- Recovery Support and Wellbeing Services
- Support into Education, Training and Volunteering
- Back to Work Programmes
- Peer Development and Support
- Supported HousingService User Involvement
- Children's and Young People's Services
- Creative Arts
- Active Wellbeing and Fitness
For full details of our services and how you can access them, please visit our website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wandsworth Wellbeing Hub
Tooting High Street
- SW17 0SZ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and some evenings
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Most services require referral from Wandsworth Borough Council or Community Mental Health Services. However some of our programmes and offers are available to anyone living locally who wants to improve their health and wellbeing. For more information on how to apply or make a referral please go to our website.
Last updated: 19 Nov 2020