On the inside
This website is for families who have a parent/carer in prison.
There are three sections offering information to: children aged between 6 years and 10 years, young people that are older than 10 years: and parent/carers.
This service can help you to find answers to some of the frequently asked questions in an age appropriate way
- What to expect when you visit a prison
- How to keep in touch with people in prison
- Why you may not be allowed to visit
- How to explain to children
- How to deal with media attention resulting from a court appearance and subsequent prison sentence
Visit the website for more information.