Get Connected is the UK's free, confidential helpline service for young people under 25 who need help, but don't know where to turn.
Anyone under the age of 25 can contact this service.
The service can provide support with concerns, such as:
- bullying and harassment;
- drink and drug addictions;
- gender, sexual identity and self harming; and
- housing and money problems.
This service is available by telephone, text, webchat and email.
Who to contact
- Call us FREE on 0808 808 4994 and text to 80849
text will be responded to within 24hours
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- This service is available 24 hours digitally, and by telephone Monday – Sunday 1pm -11pm
- Session Information
Webchat is available 1pm– 11pm Each day