Sen Talk CIC is a local non profit organisation working within the borough of Wandsworth specifically supporting children aged 5-11 years with higher functioning autism and/or adhd and their families.
The service provides the following:
- Parent-to-Parent monthly coffee mornings at the Katherine Low Settlement
- A family support worker
- Workshops, seminars and training for parents, carers and professionals working with children with ASD and ADHD.
- Personal Support programmes for families
- Sen Talk Brick club programme (Lego Social Skills) for children experiencing social and behavioural difficulties
- Voluntary opportunities
- Pre-Diagnosis and Post-Diagnosis support
- Respite breaks and Trips
Their 2018 timetable is attached, with more details.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Katherine Low Settlement
108, Battersea High Street
- SW11 3HP
- Get directions
We have wheelchair access at both of our session locations.
- We are a voluntary organisation that relies on donations and grants to support our work. Occasionally we may ask for a voluntary contribution towards our costs. Please speak to us directly, if you are unable to meet the costs.
To use this service you can refer yourself.
Last updated: 27 Sep 2018