Talk Wandsworth-Wellbeing Workshops
Talk Wandsworth Talking Therapies provide free confidential help for problems such as stress, worry and low mood. We offer talking therapies for people over the age of 18. You can refer yourself or you can be referred by a healthcare professional such as your GP. At Talk Wandsworth we also offer several free wellbeing workshops designed to support a variety of needs.
The flyer attached below give details of the workshops on offer, which include:
- Reaching your Potential
- Relaxation and Self-Care
- Overcoming Anger and Irritability
- Coping with Stress
- Self-confidence and Assertiveness
- Living well with Chronic Pain
- Maintaining Wellbeing as a New Parent
- Coping with a New Diagnosis
Workshops last between 1 and 3 hours and are readily available and immediately accessible.
We have some short videos about Talk Wandsworth and our Workshops on our YouTube channel which you may find helpful.
View what we have to offer and find out more on our website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Talk Wandsworth, First Floor Office Premises
56, Tooting High Street
- SW17 0RN
- Get directions
- Free, please book your place on Eventbrite.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To access this service you:
- need to be 18 years or older
- can book your free place on Eventbrite
Last updated: 31 Jul 2019