Learning Disability England (LDE)
Learning Disability England (formally Housing and Support Alliance) wants to create more choice and control for people with learning disabilities over where they live and how they are supported. It is a national charity and membership organisation working with people with learning disabilities, families, advocacy organisations, housing and support providers and commissioners.
- offers free independent advice, information and resources on housing, support, funding and rights
- campaigns for better housing, support and rights for people with learning disabilities
- hosts conferences and events
- offers training and consultancy services
- commissions and conducts research
- identifies and shares good practice.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Learning Disability England
97, Vincent Drive
- B15 2SQ
- Get directions