Training and Resource Centre (TRC)
This is a place where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax.
This service offers a range of activities and courses for young people aged 11-19 years or up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities.
At the centre young people can:
- meet friends;
- use the IT suite and music studio;
- learn digital photography;
- play sports such as football and table tennis;
- get involved in dance and drama activities (see flyer under 'Downloads' if you have your own dance group);
- take part in car theory practice sessions; and
- learn life skills, including cooking.
The centre also offers:
- advice and support workshops;
- short taster courses;
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme; and
- cultural trips.
You can just drop-in to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Training and Resource Centre
- SW18 1AQ
- Get directions
- Free to join
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 19 years
To use this service you can just drop-in to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 07 Feb 2019