Training and Resource Centre (TRC)
This is a place where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax.
This service offers a range of activities and courses for young people aged 8-19 years or up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities.
At the centre young people can:
- meet friends;
- use the IT suite and music studio;
- get involved with our spoken words workshops
- play sports such as football and table tennis;
- get involved in dance and drama activities (see flyer under 'Downloads' if you have your own dance group);
- take part in our podcast sessions
- learn life skills, including cooking.
The centre also offers:
- advice and support workshops;
- short taster courses;
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme; and
- cultural trips.
You can just drop-in to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Training and Resource Centre
- SW18 1AQ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 3:30pm - 8:30pm and Thursdays: 5:30pm - 8:30pm and Fridays: 3:30pm - 6:30pm
- Time of day
- Free to join
To use this service you can just drop-in to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 14 Jun 2021