EmployAbility is a not-for-profit organisation which works with disabled university students and graduates to ease the transition from education into employment. They have worked with many leading private and public sector organisations to help them become more disability inclusive.
EmployAbility have a highly skilled team of advisers who can offer free support, advice and guidance throughout the entire recruitment process and beyond, including:
- Guidance on preparing CVs and completing application forms
- How to perform well at interviews and assessment centres
- Mock interview sessions with key employers
- Recommendations regarding disability inclusive employers
- Advice on sensitive issues such as disclosure of a disability
- Information and advice regarding reasonable adjustments you may require during the recruitment process and/or in the workplace
- Opportunities to attend specialist recruitment events
EmployAbility have already helped more than 250 students and graduates to access work experience programmes and graduate roles, and have given 1-2-1 support to hundreds of others. Please see their website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
PO Box 64655
- NW3 9NF
- Get directions