Generate Holiday Activities
Generate Holiday activities are for young people with mild to moderate learning disabilities.
Generate offer three activities every week during the half terms and school holidays, apart from Christmas. Recent activities have included ice skating, trips down to Brighton, Go Ape, art workshops, and a treasure hunt across the South Bank. The activities are for young people aged 11-19 years old with a mild to moderate learning disability.
Contact Tim or Melanie to find out more information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Tim Aldcroft or Melanie Terrade
- 020 8879 6333
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Organisation
Where to go
- George Shearing Centre
George Shearing Centre
- SW11 2TF
- Get directions
- £10 per session
- Age Ranges
- From 11 to 19 years
To use this service you:
- can refer yourself or your child and/or
- you can just “drop-in” to the centre and you will be shown around.
- if you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 30 Nov 2018