NHS CAMHS Under 5s Therapy Service
Wandsworth CAMHS Under 5s Therapy Service is a free early intevention service. We are a team of clinicians who are experienced in working with children under 5 years old. We aim to support health emotional and social development in children.
- We are based in Children Centres and in the community
- We meet with you in places that are convenient for you and your family
- We offer appointments with children, carers, parents and families, as well as some groups
- We listen to your child's communication through their play and their behaviour
- We work with parents to set goals together for the changes you want to see
- We offer advice and support in managing difficulties faced
- To get the best help for your child, we work closely with your GP and with other professionals like health visitors or speech and language therapists.
To use this service, referrals are taken from GP, HV, SLT, nurseries and professionals.
If things do not get better, you can ask for a referral to our service for the following:
- Sleep problems
- Behaviour difficulties
- Seperation anxiety
- Developmental difficulties
- Worries about communication
- Overactive child
- Parenting difficulties
- Family relationship issues
- Feeling stuck
For children aged 0 - 5 years old. They must be registered with a GP in Wandsworth or live in the borough.
Who to contact
- 020 3513 4644
- Parent Organisation
- South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
Where to go
- Children Centres across Wandsworth & Home Visits
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (4-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
Last updated: 26 Jun 2019