The Challenging Behaviour Foundation
The Challenging Behaviour Foundation is a small, national charity for children and adults with severe learning disabilities who display behaviour described as challenging, and their families.
The CBF supports families by:
- providing information about challenging behaviour
- offering peer support for family carers and professionals
- supporting families by phone or email
- running workshops to reduce challenging behaviour
- speaking up for families nationally
The CBF vision is for anyone with severe learning disabilities who displays challenging behaviour to have the same life opportunities as everyone else. The CBF works to improve understanding of challenging behaviour, empower families with information and support and to help others provide better services and more opportunities.
CBF provide information, positive behaviour support workshops, and networking for professionals and organisations.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Challenging Behaviour Foundation
c/o The Old Courthouse
New Road Avenue
- ME4 6BE
- Get directions
Last updated: 26 Oct 2018