It's All About Us
'It's All About Us' is a service that offers advice, support and information.
The service is for looked after children and young people, especially those who are experiencing being in care for the first time.
Benefits of the service are:
- support and advice during the transitional period and beyond;
- a better understanding of what being looked after means;
- information regarding rights, education and health; and
- the chance to meet other children and young people that have been through similar experiences.
The service can be accessed through the website, or by calling or e-mailing the Children's Participation Officer.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wandsworth Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 16 years