Wandsworth Stop Smoking Service
The Wandsworth Stop Smoking Service offers free help, advice and access to Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) and other stop smoking medications to all smokers who live, work and attend school/college in the Wandsworth area.
Any one who lives, works or attends school/college in Wandsworth can use this service.
Wandsworth Stop Smoking Service offers;
- tips on managing withdrawal symptoms;
- tips on coping with smoking triggers;
- regular carbon monoxide checks;
- help to resolve problems whilst trying to quit;
- accurate information on what to expect when trying to quit and how to deal with difficult situations;
- access to stop smoking medications;
- free help and advice; and
- smoke Free Homes/Cars promotion.
The service can be accessed at any:
- GP or local pharmacy
- At Drop-in Clinic at:
- Queen Mary’s Hospital, Cardiology unit, Roehampton Lane, SW15 5PN: Every Tuesday 10am – 3pm.
- St George’s Hospital (Atkinson Morley Wing) Blackshaw Road, Tooting SW17 0QT Wednesday and Friday 10am – 3pm
- Young people can access free and confidential support offered by Catch-22 in schools, colleges, Pupil Referral Unit and Tooting Youth Club.
- Information is also available on Wandsworth Stop Smoking Service website; www.stopsmokingwandsworth.co.uk/
- or Call our 24 hour helpline on 0800 389 7921
- Or call your local team on 020 8871 5062 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: www.stopsmokingwandsworth.co.uk for more information.