Child Health Records
This department is responsible for registration, recording and dissemination of an extensive range of child health information to internal and external Health Care professionals.
The Child Health Records Department forms part of the Childrens and Families Service Directorate.
The department offers:
- emergency point of contact for Birth Units and private midwives requiring an NHS number for newborns;
- point of contact for Birth Units wishing to report a new birth;
- support delivery of the National Screening programme;
- provide date for Public Health statutory returns;
- respond to GP and parent requests for immunisation information;
- respond to requests from Social Services and A&E departments for children in need;
- maintain an archive for children no longer belived to be living in Wandsworth;
- secure transfer of records to other child health services;
- enable health professionals to access up-to-date information on children; and
- provide a main point of contact for issues relating to child health data.
Newborns: Birth Notification via .net account or fax
Movers in: Child Health records received via post from other Child Health departments.
GP surgeries should inform their Health Visitors of new registrations.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Mapleton Centre
86 - 88
- SW18 4BY
- Get directions