Fulham FC Foundation
Fulham Football Club Foundation is a leading community sport charity that aims to build better lives through sport. They use the power of sport to deliver a variety of inspiring education, health, disability, social inclusion and football programmes in our community. As the Club's own registered charity, they have played a key role in our community for over 20 years.
Their work aims to 'build better lives through sport' and they continue to pioneer innovative, engaging and inspiring programmes for many hard to reach and disadvantaged young people in the community.
There has been increased participation in high-quality sport, an improvement in health and well-being of participants, which contributes to a reduction in youth crime and anti-social behaviour. Their achievements are impressive and include some of the following highlights:
- On average, they engage with over 6,000 young people each and every month of the year in a variety of different programmes and activities.
- They pioneered the first accredited football business enterprise project in London, using Fulham FC to inspire and educate young people about the challenging world of business.
- Their flagship volunteering programme engages over 200 young people from diverse backgrounds. As a result, they became the first professional sports club in the UK to achieve the 'Investing in Volunteering' accreditation, demonstrating our commitment and expertise in volunteering.
- They continue to be at the forefront of Down's syndrome football in the United Kingdom with their team, the Fulham Badgers, representing them in tournaments both at home and abroad throughout the year.
- Having piloted Kickz, a project that aims to create stronger communities by developing the skills of young people, this initiative continues to be one of their core projects.
For Further information on the projects Fulham Foundation do, please contact the number or email provided below.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Fulham FC Foundation
356 West Barnes Lane
- KT3 6NB
- Get directions
Last updated: 15 Oct 2020