Schoolroom Two Montessori Nursery School is located in Southfields Lawn Tennis Club, in Gressenhall Road, Southfields. It caters for children aged 2 - 5 years during term-time only. It is open from 9.15am - 3.15pm.
Schoolroom Two has had 3 excellent reports from Ofsted inspections in March 2001,November 2004 & Feb 2008. They were given the maximum period of 2 - 4 years before next inspection. They are known as a happy, caring school where children develop at their own pace without any pressure. Schoolroom Two are careful to ensure your child receives individual attention so he or she will develop self-confidence allowing them to get ready for the next step in their education. Staff at Schoolroom Two are fully qualified.
Please contact Schoolroom Two for further information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Southfields Lawn Tennis Club Ltd
- SW18 1PQ
- Get directions
Buses: 170 and 337 Underground: East Putney and Southfields
- please contact provider
- Age Ranges
- From 2 years to 5 years
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities and play facilities. Toilets and changing areas could be modified.
- Experience with
- Staff are confident and have experience with: behaviour management, administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens, injecting needles, feeding difficulties, epilepsy medication and signing/Makaton. Please contact us to discuss other needs.
- Snacks and beverages only - fruit, water or juice. Children bring a packed lunch.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
Christmas concert play
Visits and outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 11/02/2008 Integrated Good 02/02/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 19/04/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding