Wandsworth Carers' Centre (Wandsworth Office)
Wandsworth Carers' Centre provides information and support for those looking after an adult or child who has a learning, mental or physical disability, or a long term illness, meaning they are unable to manage without help.
If you are supporting someone by providing practical or emotional support, and live in Wandsworth, or care for someone who lives in the borough then the Centre is here for you.
The Centre offers:
- benefits advice;
- mental health support;
- carers emergency support scheme;
- substance misuse help; and
- therapies such as massage and osteopathy.
There are a number of group support meetings for parents of children and young people with special educational needs and mental health diagnoses. Please call, email or visit the website for further information or to read their latest Bulletin.
Who to contact
Where to go
181, Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 4JE
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm. The centre is also open on Fridays but by appointment only. The centre is open for telephone calls Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.30pm.
To use this service you need to be:
- Living in Wandsworth and caring for someone
- Caring for someone resident in Wandsworth
Last updated: 26 Mar 2019