Ms Hazel Grassby
My aim is to deliver the best possible standard of childcare, through child development focusing on play, talking, listening and creativity.
Making sure children are challenged physically and mentally to keep them active and engaged day-to-day with: baby and toddler groups, One O’clock Centres, play parks, feeding the ducks or walking through mud and splashing in puddles on Tooting Common and weekly trips to a library and other various outings.
Creating a family environment for children to feel comfortable and confident to talk and interact with me as a family member. I would assist with: manners, good behaviour, developing word pronunciation and grammar; working in partnership with parents and other professionals.
Who to contact
- 020 8682 3532
Where to go
Buses: 44, 57, 77, 127, 201, 264, 270, 280, 333 and 61 Underground: Tooting Broadway Rail: Tooting
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.50 Per hour £60.00 Per day £275.00 Per week
- Has Provision
- Wheelchair accessible areas are: main entrance; eating facilities; corridors and garden. toilet and changing facilities would require navigation. Please contact me to discuss access in more detail.
- Experience with
- I am confident and have experience concerning behaviour management, administering medication and toilet assistance. Please cont me to discuss other needs of assistance.
- I provide home cooked nutritious food from fresh ingredients, ensuring a healthy balanced diet based on the 5 a day recommendations. I cater for all dietary requirements.
- I welcome children from all backgrounds, sharing cultures and beliefs with activities, toys, books and images. Respecting and understanding each other.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
- Offers pickups
Furzedown Primary School
Franciscan Primary School
Sellincourt Primary School
St Boniface RC Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 23/01/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 17/11/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good