Worried About A Child or Young Person - Child sexual exploitation leaflet
This leaflet is produced by Wandsworth Safeguarding Children and Young People Board (WSCB). The leaflet provides useful information on where to go for help.
The leaflet contains advice on what to do if you are worried about a child or young person who may be at risk of sexual exploitation.
The leaflet contains specific information on what to look out for, such as a child or young person who:
- goes missing from school or home
- has an older boyfriend or girlfriend
- is meeting strangers who got in touch with them via the internet
- is mixing with older adults
- is losing touch with friends their own age
- is drinking alcohol
- is using drugs
For more information please read the attached leaflets in 'useful documents'.
Where to go
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions