Meet the Psychologists
Meet the Psychologists is for parents and carers who have concerns about their child’s development.
The group is for dads, mums and carers who have children aged 0-5.
Psychologists can help:
- promote children's learning;
- give practical tips to manage difficult behaviour;
- develop children's play;
- boost children's skills, self-esteem and confidence; and
- help support children's transition to nursery or school.
Who to contact
Where to go
Hillbrook Childrens Centre
- SW17 8SG
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- One Monday a month: 1pm - 2:30pm
- Session Information
Please contact the centre for dates
Last updated: 13 Feb 2020