Ms Pauline Davis
I have 30 years experience with children (21 of them registered) and I also have an NVQ3 in Childcare & Education. I promote equal opportunities and will support each child's individual needs and their developmental stages. I also use local playgroups, parks and libraries and work closely with parents to give their children the best care.
Who to contact
- 020 8265 5363
Where to go
Buses: 156 & 39 Train: Southfields Station about 7 minutes walk Train: Earlsfield Station about 15 minutes walk
- A discount is available for siblings. I currently have a vacancy for 1 child 6 months and above Monday to Friday Contact childminder directly for details.
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 8 years
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets and play facilities. Require navigating through steps to access certain areas.
- I am confident and have experience with: administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens, feeding difficulties and signing/Makaton. Please contact me to discuss other needs.
- Caters for vegan and vegetarian, Please contact childminder to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Thursday 8:00am 6:00pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Songs and rhymes
Toys for children with physical limitations
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 21/11/2005 Care Good 17/12/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/08/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 19/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good