The Motability Scheme provides an affordable, worry-free way for people with disabilities to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair in exchange for their mobility allowance. The Scheme is operated by Motability Operations Ltd, under contract to Motability, a registered Charity.
Visit their website to find out:
- Why join?
- Who can join?
- How to join
- How your car can be used
- What the Scheme means to customers
- Charitable grants
- Information for carers and appointees
- Information for professionals and advisors
Who to contact
- Motability Scheme Website
To use this service you:
- need to be getting a mobility allowance.