Pocklington Resource Centre Balham
The Pocklington Resource Centre provides support, information, activities and services for people with visual impairment or those who are blind.
This service is for all visually impaired people with priority given to Wandsworth residents.
The centre provides:
- a range of classes and activities;
- social events and trips;
- low vision clinic, support and information;
- an internet cafe which uses text-to-speech software, Zoom and Text and Supernova;
- Wandsworth talking news;
- sports and exercise classes; and
- home visits and befriending service.
Please contact the centre for more information.
This service is always looking for volunteers. Please contact them if you would like to help.
Who to contact
Where to go
- 1c, Pocklington Resource Centre
- SW12 9PZ
- Get directions
- This service is for all visually impaired people with priority given to Wandsworth residents.