Juntos Family Therapy Service
Juntos are a family therapy service for people who work or live in Wandsworth, Merton and Sutton.
Juntos family therapy is useful for the following
- Families and couples who want to build closer relationships
- Families facing special challenges like alcoholism, mental illness, physical illness, bereavement, eating disorders, ageing, family conflicts, cultural adjustments and trauma
- Families who are worried about their childrens behaviour
- Families who are fostering and adopting children
- Parents who want to divorce or seperate in a way that focuses on their childrens happiness and needs
The aims of the service are to offer family therapy to those who do not meet the criteria for NHS services. The service is run by trainees who are at various stages of their systemic training.
Please see the brochure under the downloads for further information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Joanne Hipplewith
- Contact Position
- Founder and Clinical Supervisor
- 07951 034 661
Where to go
- Wimbledon Guild
- SW19 4EF
- Get directions
Nearest Tube: Wimbledon Station
Buses to Wimbledon Station: 57, 131, 156, 219, 163, 164, 94.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- The Juntos Family Therapy Clinic runs two weekly on a Saturday between 9.30 and 1.30 p.m.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Saturdays 9:00am - 1:30pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Denominations of £5 Per session
- We ask that families make a contribution in denominations of £5+ for sessions. This is to cover room hire and stationary costs. Our clinical services are offered for free
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Juntos aims to provide a family therapy service to communities placing minimal restrictions on referral criteria and cost. We accept self referrals.
Last updated: 19 Jan 2020