Traineeships for 16-24 Year Olds
Traineeships help to preare you for the world of work and improve your chances of getting an apprenticeship or job.
Traineeships are a 9 week programme that include:
- high quality work placements available in a variety of sectors including administration, retail, and health and social care, giving you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience;
- employability training to help you gain knowledge and skills to help you prepare for the working world; and
- Maths and English support to help give you the literacy and numeracy skills needed for the workplace and an opportunity to gain qualifications in these subjects.
You could be suitable for a Traineeship if you are:
- unemployed (or work less than 16 hours a week);
- able to commit to the 9 week programme;
- aged between 16-24 and qualified below level 3 (no degree applicants).
Please use the contact details below to find out more about the programme.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Courses start every 6 weeks.