Educational Psychologist Drop In
Educational Psychologist Drop In is for parents and carers who have concerns about their child’s development.
The group is for dads, mums and carers who have children aged 0-5.
Educational psychologists can help:
- promote children's learning;
- give practical tips to manage difficult behaviour;
- develop children's play;
- boost children's skills, self-esteem and confidence; and
- help support children's transition to nursery or school.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Janet Ketibuah
- Contact Position
- Centre Manager
- 020 8672 3048
Offers support & ideas around your child’s behaviour and learning. Dates: , 8th April, 8th May, 17th June, 4th & 12th July 2019, 1.15. p.m. call to see if she is free to talk
- Parent Organisation
- Franciscan Children's Centre
Where to go
Franciscan Children's Centre
221 Franciscan Road
- SW17 8HQ
- Get directions
- Referral Details
Professionals working with families in Wandsworth can make a referral using an Early Help Assessment via EHITS.
Last updated: 27 Mar 2019