0 to 25 Disability Social Work Team
The 0 to 25 Disability Social Work Team is a social work service.
The service works with children and young people with severe and enduring disabilities from 0-25 years old and their parents/carers. The Social Care Referral Eligibility Criteria set out which children and young people they support.
Services provided include:
- support for children and young people and their families and carers,
- assessments of children and young people's need,
- ensuring the safety of disabled children and young people,
- identification of additional resources required,
- care of looked after children and young people with disabilities, and
- organisation of short breaks
- Personal Budgets and Direct Payments.
The attached leaflet sets out your options to manage your child's Direct Payments.
You can contact them by calling the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 020 8871 6622 (option 1) email@example.com and asking for Duty in the 0 to 25 Disability Social Work Team.
If you are looking for assessed short breaks ("respite care") please ask MASH for a Children and Family Assessment, with a view to short breaks.
If your child or young person is already known to the 0 to 25 Team, please call 020 8871 7192.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- MASH and ask for "Duty" in the 0 to 25 Disability Social Work Team
- 020 8871 6622
Where to go
- Wandsworth Town Hall Extension
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PT
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 25 years
- Referral required
To use this service you can refer your child yourself, through the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH), or they could to be:
- Referred by the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Referred by the Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator (SENCO) at your child's Special School.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type
Last updated: 29 Oct 2019