0 to 25 Disability Social Work Team
The 0 to 25 Disability Social Work Team is a social work service.
The service works with children and young people with severe and enduring disabilities from 0-25 years old and their parents/carers. The Social Care Referral Eligibility Criteria set out which children and young people they support.
Services provided include:
- support for children and young people and their families and carers,
- assessments of children and young people's need,
- ensuring the safety of disabled children and young people,
- identification of additional resources required,
- care of looked after children and young people with disabilities, and
- organisation of short breaks
- Personal Budgets and Direct Payments.
The attached leaflet sets out your options to manage your child's Direct Payments.
You can contact them by calling the Initial Point of Contact (IPOC) on 020 8871 6622 email@example.com and asking for Duty in the 0 to 25 Disability Social Work Team.
If you are looking for assessed short breaks ("respite care") please ask IPOC for a Children and Family Assessment, with a view to short breaks.
If your child or young person is already known to the 0 to 25 Team, please call 020 8871 7192.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- IPOC and ask for "Duty" in the 0 to 25 Disability Social Work Team
- 020 8871 6622
Where to go
- Wandsworth Town Hall Extension
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PT
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 25 years
- Referral required
To use this service you can refer your child yourself, through the Initial Point of Contact (IPOC), or they could to be:
- Referred by the Initial Point of Contact (IPOC)
- Referred by the Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator (SENCO) at your child's Special School.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type
Last updated: 23 May 2019