Wandle Young Inspectors Programme
The Wandle Young Inspectors programme is a brand new programme for young Wandle residents. The paid role is open to any young person who is 16-25 years old and lives in a Wandle home.
If you take part in this programme you will:
- make sure Wandle is addressing and acting on the needs of the residents;
- conduct inspections of Wandle communities;
- help ‘youth proof’ Wandle policies and processes;
- help Wandle improve the way it works with young people;
- be paid the London living wage;
- work 3 hours a week for 3 months; and
- receive free training and a national accreditation.
Contact Ania below and quote "sign me up" along with your name, age and postcode.
There are 20 places available.
See the poster below for more information.