This session is for parents and carers of babies who are starting to eat solid foods.
For dads, mums or carers with their babies aged 16 weeks and over.
At the session you can:
- get one to one support and advice;
- help to get your child into regular eating habits;
- learn how to introduce children to different food groups; and
- receive advice and information about weaning on to solid foods.
This group is run on the last Tuesday of every month. Please call to book a space.
The centre manager is Jennifer Hindmoor, but please direct all general enquiries to Amanda Gurbarran on the details below.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Smallwood School and Children's Centre
Smallwood Childrens Centre
Hazelhurst Road entrance
- SW17 0TW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesdays once a month: 10.00 - 11.30am. See below for dates
- Session Information
Tuesday 26th March 2019
Tuesday 30th April 2019
Tuesday 28th May 2019
Last updated: 05 Mar 2019