Children's Development Centre (CDC) at St George's Hospital
This team offers specialist advice and treatment for children and young people from 0 to 16 years of age with potential or actual developmental problems. This means their physical or skill development is not the same as others in their age group.
Young people up to 18 are treated if they are referred before they are 16.
The team includes:
- Consultant Paediatricians
- Clinical Psychologists
They work in partnership with families to:
- improve the quality of the child or young person's life and to
- enable them and their family to make informed decisions and choices.
Call for more details.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Lanesborough Wing
St. George's Hospital
- SW17 0QT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 18 years (if child is under 16 when first referred)
- Referral required
To use this service your child needs to be:
- Referred by your doctor/consultant or other health practitioner, or
- Referred by a professional using the Early Help Assessment
Last updated: 02 Jan 2020