Lionheart in the Community (Social Inclusion & Personal Development)
Lionheart in the Community (LITC) is a pioneering social enterprise mobilising the power of Sport to empower local Communities. LITC offers International Youth projects, volunteering, skills development and apprenticeships in a range of dynamic training qualifications.
LITC’s key objective is to make a difference in society by: addressing worklessness; overcoming personal and social barriers; up-skilling and assisting individuals to gain qualifications; inspire civic participation; encourage community engagement; and to assist in the development of Young People and Families in their communities.
LITC specialises in intense and life changing programmes, including:
- Sport for Development
- Youth Exchanges
- Volunteering, Democracy and Citizenship projects
- Skills development
- Apprenticeships and Work-Based Learning
Other services include:
- Skills Support for the Unemployed
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Industry-focused Short Courses
As part of their commitment to inprove employment opportunities, LITC organises apprenticeships and work experience/work placement programs for young people aged 16-24.
Please see the LITC website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Shakespeare Business Centre
245a, Coldharbour Lane
- SW9 8RR
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday – Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4pm 10am to 2pm Saturdays