Wandsworth Lifelong Learning Team
Are you interested in developing your skills? Improving your health and well-being? Building your confidence?
Wandsworth Council Lifelong Learning offers an extensive programme of accredited and non-accredited courses covering a range of areas whether you would like to improve your confidence, job opportunities or health and lifestyle.
Working in partnership with schools, colleges, training providers, voluntary and community groups, the team works annually with over 10,000 young people and adults.
Focussing on employability, well-being and stronger families the main functions of the service are to deliver:
- part-time Community and Family Learning courses
- Apprenticeships for young people and adults
- Accredited courses through an Adult Skills budget
- Work experience and preparation for employment
- A fundraising strategy to maximise income for young people and adults learning in Wandsworth e.g. the service is currently involved in running several projects funded by the European Union.
For more information on the latest available courses, please visit the website or contact the team by phone or email:
Sharon Williams - 020 8871 8055
07768 542 337
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wandsworth Borough Council
- SW17 8HE
- Get directions
- Contact provider for costs
- Referral Details
Wandsworth Lifelong Learning Mission Statement
“All Wandsworth’s residents will have access to a wide range of high quality learning opportunities. Provision will be demand led, flexible, held at times and in places designed to meet the needs of learners, employers and the local community. Lifelong Learning will provide attractive learning opportunities, which make the most of ICT. The Lifelong Learning Team aims to improve the quality of life, skills and employability of residents in the Borough making Wandsworth a vibrant, prosperous, learning community.”
All Wandsworth Residents have access to this service.
The Lifelong Learning Team aims to improve the quality of life skills and employability of all Wandsworth residents.
Last updated: 31 Jul 2019