Playgroup for under-5s with sensory impairments
Drop-in sessions for children with a range a sensory impairments and their parents/ carers to enjoy sensory activities together and meet each other.
These sessions are for parents/ carers and their children aged 0-5 years.
Parents/ carers and their children can:
- Make use of Linden Lodge School’s specialist facilities, such as the hydrotherapy pool, multi-sensory rooms and the movement centre
- Enjoy lots of sensory and fun activities, such as action songs and stories, messy play and activities that encourage social interaction
- Make use of the expertise available from specialist visual impairment teachers
- Share information and ideas with other parents/ carers as well as give each other mutual support in a safe environment
- Be invited to some of the school’s special events, such as exploring Colourscape Experiences that create a multi-sensory environment of music, colour, light, movement and space, as well as meeting Father Christmas!
Call for more details.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Linden Lodge School
61, Princes Way
- SW19 6JB
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thursdays during term time: 10.15am – 2pm
To use this service you:
- Can 'drop-in' with your child