VoiceAbility (Wandsworth Advocates)
VoiceAbility provides a range of independent advocacy services for people living in the borough. Advocacy ensures people who might otherwise be unable to can speak out, know their rights and have control over their life decisions.
The project works with people with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, mental health needs and sensory impairments.
The project offers:
- help and advice to people who might otherwise be vulnerable;
- one-to-one and group advocacy; and
- support for people who use health and social care to have greater choice and control.
More information can be found via the project's website, by calling them, or by dropping in to their office.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Unit B203, Trident Business Centre
89, Bickersteth Road
- SW17 9SH
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- 16 years and over
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your child.
- The service is provided free of charge.
Last updated: 13 Feb 2019