Zesh Rehman Foundation Football
Providing football for young children who want something to do on Saturday afternoons. Children get an opportunity to make new friends, have fun, learn new skills and play fun matches.
This session is for anyone who enjoys playing football and wants to improve their skills. Parents who are looking for something cost effective to keep their children occupied, this could be for them. We have opportunities for beginners and advanced players as our coaches are all FA qualified and CRB checked in line with FA guidelines.
Football coaching for children aged 3-11 years old:
- indoor and outdoor facilities
- get fit and healthy;
- learn new skills every week; and
- have the opportunity to join ZRF Juniors Football Club.
Anyone of any ability can just turn up and play on the day.
Please enure your child wears suitable clothing (no jeans) and footwear (no studs). Please also bring a drink.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Graveney School
Indoor Sports Hall
- SW17 9BU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Every Saturday: 3-4 year olds: 1-1.45pm, 5-7 year olds: 2-3pm, 8-11 year olds: 2-3pm.
- Session Information
Zesh Rehman Foundation Football also runs courses during the school holidays.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4 Per session
- Please contact for more details.
- Other notes
- Our experienced football coaches also offer birthday parties to suit your needs. All sessions run term time only.