Safeguarding Children Board Wandsworth
The Safeguarding Children Board works to keep children safe, protect and promote their welfare across the Wandsworth area.
This service's website is a resource for children and young people, providing information, advice and support on a range of issues, including:
- all forms of ill treatment and abuse,
- how to use the internet and mobiles safely
- advice on sexual health,
- how to deal with bullying,
- use of weapons,
- drugs and alcohol abuse,
- domestic violence in the home,
- concerns about weight such as being too thin or too fat,
- running away from home,
- if you are young and have caring responsibilities,
- children with disabilities and
- advice if not living with parents.
If you have a concern about a child's safety or welfare and would like to discuss it please contact the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 020 8871 6622.
Who to contact
Where to go
Wandsworth Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 19 years
Children/young people can contact this service direct for support and advice.
Anyone who has concerns about a child/young person's immediate safety should contact the Police on 999 or the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH).
Last updated: 29 Oct 2019