Safeguarding Children Board Wandsworth
The Safeguarding Children Board works to keep children safe, protect and promote their welfare across the Wandsworth area.
This service's website is a resource for children and young people, providing information, advice and support on a range of issues, including:
- all forms of ill treatment and abuse,
- how to use the internet and mobiles safely
- advice on sexual health,
- how to deal with bullying,
- use of weapons,
- drugs and alcohol abuse,
- domestic violence in the home,
- concerns about weight such as being too thin or too fat,
- running away from home,
- if you are young and have caring responsibilities,
- children with disabilities and
- advice if not living with parents.
If you have a concern about a child's safety or welfare and would like to discuss it please contact the Initial Point of Contact (IPOC) on 020 8871 6622.
Who to contact
Where to go
Wandsworth Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 19 years
Children/young people can contact this service direct for support and advice.
Anyone who has concerns about a child/young person's immediate safety should contact the Police on 999 or the Initial Point of Contact (IPOC).
Last updated: 25 Jan 2019