Battersea Park New Playground by the Millenium Arena
Battersea Park has a brand new playground, which opened in July 2017. As well as the brand new playground, a new pedestrian entrance to the park has been created between Chelsea and Rosary Gates, with associated landscaping, connecting with existing paths near the Millennium Arena
The equipment is aimed at children up to 12 years old.
At the play space, children and young people can:
- play together and make friends;
- enjoy the outdoors and improve their general fitness; and
- use challenging equipment to build their confidence.
This is a free, open access play space. There is no need to book, just drop-in.
Where to go
- Battersea Park New Playground
By the Millenium Arena, behind the Lakeside Cafe, near the Boating Lake
Chelsea Bridge Road
- SW11 4PY
- Get directions
Buses: 44, 49, 137, 319, 344, 345 and 452 Overground: Battersea Park
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- The playground is open the same hours as Battersea Park.