Residential challenging outward-bound activities, survival techniques and personal development skills
This is a programme specifically designed to challenge young people from the ages of 8 to 12 and 13 to 15 years who would benefit from an outdoor camp experience with military-style discipline, firm structure and behaviour boundaries.
Through the programme participants will develop key life skills including:
- Communicating with others and learning the importance of listening
- A greater sense of self-awareness and self-reliance, and an improved sense of self-confidence and motivation
- How to work as part of a team to achieve a set task
- How to live and work together, including learning consideration and respect for others and a deeper understanding of how behaviours and attitudes can affect those around us
- An awareness of safety and risk
- Appreciation of the natural world around them
This services can be accessed by referral from a professional.
Visit the website for more details.
Who to contact
- 0845 548 5070
Last updated: 26 Oct 2018